Training portfolio built since January 2015. Ariane, owner of Passion and Leadership Training and Coaching, has been reviewed excellently by her clients.
She’s a preferred country expert trainer for the Royal Tropical Institute and Communicaid (a global UK based company). Students at Hogeschool rated her first training with the school a 8/10 score, considered very high in the institution.
Testimonial from some of her students:
“By far, the nicest, most enthusiastic, and also a trainer who is very knowledgeable, in my 3.5 years stay in the school.”
“Ariane brings a very positive and personal touch during the training sessions.”
“She is always laughing and that inspires us to come to class.”
“Ariane does a great job. She’s a real motivator.”
Royal Tropical Institute Intercultural Professionals
Country Expert Singapore and Philippines
Creation and delivery of intercultural communication training for Dutch expats moving to Singapore and Philippines
- General information about living in Singapore and Philippines
- How to do business in Singapore and Philippines
Delivers intercultural communication and cross-cultural management training for Dutch expats moving to Singapore to live and work.
- General information about Singapore – History, Politics, Social Situation
- Intercultural Communication – Personal and Societal Values, Social Etiquette, Singlish
- Cross-cultural management – Work Values, Communicating with Singaporeans
Hogeschool van Amsterdam
Intercultural Communication Trainer – (International Business Consultancy)
Trainer in support of the International Business Consultancy Project of 4th year Business Administration students. The goal is to help students perform excellent consulting on international expansion of a Dutch enterprise.
- Responsible for delivering and co-creating didactic training
- Focus on cultural awareness, intercultural competencies, cultural theories (Hofstede, Trompenaers and Lewis), and cross-cultural analysis.